The P-2240 offers a high performance-to-cost ratio and can be used with TOA’s A-2000 Series mixer power amplifiers. Because the P-2240 features a 100V line input it can be connected to the speaker line from another amplifier. Also the P-2240’s power can be switched on and off by remote control allowing it to be operated independently of the A-2000 Series.
– Suitable for commercial audio systems in schools offices shops restaurants factories houses of worship and large meeting rooms.
– Equipped with balanced mic. inputs for better isolation from external noise compared to unbalanced inputs.
– Improved durability compared with conventional TOA models.
– A wide range of power outputs from 30W to 240W
– Offers a comfortable acoustic space thanks to tone control at bass and treble.
– Both AC and DC operation possible
– Phantom power provided to MIC1 for supplying power to a condenser microphone
– Scratch and fingerprint-resistant finish
– Easy and quick volume control with master volume control
|Dimensions W x D x H||420 x 100.9 x 280.3 mm|