TASCAM's CD-200i is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod® music player. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
In addition a sliding drawer reveals a connector dock any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200i's front-panel or wireless remote including transport control album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
TASCAM's CD-200i has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
• Plays audio CDs MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
• Dock connector for Apple iPod charging and playback
• iPod video playback from S-video or composite output
• CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
• Continue Random and Program play modes
• Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
• Index Search
• Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
• ±12% pitch control (analogue outputs only)
• RCA unbalanced line outputs (CD and iPod)
• Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out (CD only)
• 1/4 stereo headphone output
• 2u rack mountable
• Wireless 55-key remote control
• 19W x 3.72 H x 11.73D
• 9.3 lbs
*iPod not included.