– 24bit resolution 16-in/16-out Dante interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
– 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C
– Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms 0.5 ms 1.0 ms or 5.0 ms.
– More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch.
– Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
– Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.
Dante-MY16-AUD now supports HA Remote control bridging through Dante network. This allows the head amps in the Rio3224-D and Rio1608-D I/O rack units to be remotely controlled from an M7CL or LS9 digital mixing console.