Dante-MY16-AUD2 card is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card that instantly Dante enables your Yamaha mixer processor or power amp. Each Dante-MY16-AUD2 provides 16 bidirectional audio channels (8 at 96 kHz) and full Dante network audio redundancy over Gigabit Ethernet.
• Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
• Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion.
• Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards can be daisy chained together via the secondary Ethernet port.
• Dante-MY16-AUD2 can be PIN-locked and unlocked using Dante Controller.
• 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C.
• Latency can be selected from five preset values: 0.25 ms 0.5 ms 1.0 ms 2.0 ms or 5.0 ms.
• More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with multiple Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards.
• Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
• Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.