The new TOA DP-SP3 Digital Speaker Processor enables you to enhance your sound system easily and inexpensively. Designed specifically to work with speakers the processor taps into characteristics of individual speakers and draws out their best possible performance to help realize richer more expressive sound in a variety of venues. The DP-SP3 has a built-in library of presets for the most popular TOA speakers which enables you to enjoy well-balanced sound immediately without going to the trouble of inputting complex parameter settings. In addition a preset memory of up to 16 setting patterns allows you to instantly recall the setting you need for a particular venue. The processor is also packed with such essential audio processing functions as Equalizer Crossover Matrix Compressor and Delay. Affordably priced and compact the TOA DP-SP3 offers a solution for people who wish to improve the performance of their sound system.
• DP-SP3 processor with TOA speaker equalizer characteristics library for easy and full access to speaker performance capabilities plus upgrading for new speaker models.
• 24-bit 96 kHz sampling for clear high-quality and realistic sound with a full sense of presence.
• Full array of essential audio processing tools: Compressor Parametric Equalizer Output Delay and Mute.
• 10 filters on each input and 12 filters on each output. Allows any combination of parametric equalizer and high/low pass and high/low shelving filters as well as all-pass notch filters and CD horn equalizer.
• 2 inputs & 6 outputs and processor can work with a 3-way multi-amp system.
• Suitable for applications in venues such as banquet halls and houses of worship gymnasiums and medium-sized restaurants.
• Setting and operation via a LAN connected PC with installation of the supplied intuitive control/ operation software.
• Preset memory for up to 16 different setting patterns for instant recall of patterns best suited to a particular venue.
• Built-in library of parameter presets for TOA speakers.
• Flexible remote control operation:
• 4 contact input terminals for memory recall output volume control and output muting.
• Switching of preset parameter patterns speaker EQ pattern selection and matrix selection by a Web browser via Ethernet.
• 2-way linkage with M-864D digital mixer's preset switching.
• Setting of input sensitivity with input PAD switch.
• Analog output attenuator.
• 5 Year Warranty