The HP82-EZ is a 8.0-inch coaxial speaker designed for open-ceiling applications. Hanging hardware is included and
features built in hanging bracket and screw on cover plate for fast easy and secure installation. The unit may be mounted direct-to-conduit via the locking cover plate (see installation instructions for additional information). The HP82-EZ speaker incorporates 4 position ceramic terminal block input connector and a 6 position tap switch with transformer bypass position.
Designed for superior off-axis performance and easy installation the HP82-EZ offers attractive styling in an economical speakers for open-ceiling uses. The HP82- EZ includes hanging cables and a built in mounting plate for suspending the speaker and a threaded opening on top of it’s cover plate for direct-to-conduit mounting. Costeffective
engineering with high-performance.
• One 8.0 inch (203 mm) high power coaxial driver with BroadBeamHP Ring technology for high frequency dispersion.
• Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
• Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and hanging bracket for fast easy and secure installation. Unit may be hung or mounted direct-to-conduit via locking cover plate.
• Enclosure constructed of injection molded ABS with glass fiber reinforcement for lasting durability in indoor or outdoor applications.
• Easy access six-position rotary switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
• Aluminum grille with protective powdercoated finish.
• Built-in thermal fuse.
• Unit ships in eco-friendly recyclable packaging.
• UL 1480 UEAY planned UL 2239 approved.
• High-quality black or white paint finish. Speaker is paintable.
• Included accessories: hanging hardware weather plug cover plate.