TASCAM's update to their popular line amplifiers results in the LA-40mkIII LA-80mkII and LA-81mkII. The new models include a ±12dB trim control for better matching of levels between components. A signal present LED proves useful during system design and troubleshooting. The new models are packaged in black rack cases with standard chassis depth for easier wiring. All of this is offered for a lower price than ever before.
The LA-80mkII is an eight-channel unbalanced to balanced line amplifier where the LA-81mkII converts eight channels of balanced to unbalanced audio. The LA-40mkIII has four channels of unbalanced to balanced and another four channels of balanced to unbalanced out.
• Unbalanced connectors: RCA
• Balanced connectors: XLR
• Trim control for fine level adjustment of +/- 12dB
• Signal Present LED per channel
• Input level: +4dBu/-20dBu Output level: -10dBV selectable per channel
• Ground Lift switch per channel
• All Lift Switch disables ground connections for entire unit
• Earth terminal
• Dimensions: 19 W x 1.74 H x 11 D (482 x 44 x 280 mm)
• Weight : 6.6lbs (3 kg)
|Multi Zone / Channel||Yes|