TOA NX-100 SERIES NETWORK AUDIO is a reliable and easy to use solution for transporting mic or line-level audio signals over IP-based local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN) as well as the Internet. Applications include wide area paging background music or messaging audio distribution for airports convention centers railway stations and transit systems.
The flagship model NX-100 transports variable bandwidth bi-directional audio up to 14 kHz and contact closure data. Each half-rack sized unit includes a balanced mic/line input and output and a 10/100BaseT Ethernet jack for connection to standard network hardware. The rear panel includes eight programmable trigger inputs to initiate and terminate audio transmissions and eight programmable open collector control outputs.
The NX-100 also has a built-in web server to support browser-based programming control and monitoring from any network-connected PC. Other features include multiple error correction modes and Flash-upgradeable firmware.
The NX-100S includes front panel signal and peak LED's plus phantom power for condenser microphones.
The NX-100S is backed with a five year warranty.
– IP-addressable Audio Codec converts analog audio (mic or line) to standard IP-based format for transmission over existing local or wide area networks (LAN/WAN) including the Internet.
– Bi-directional audio transport
– Contact closure transport
– Reduces installation and operational costs when distributing audio signals to remote locations.
– Balanced mic/line input with adjustable volume control
– Phantom power
– Balanced line output
– Built-in Ethernet port (10/100BaseT)
– Point-to-point transmission (Unicast) of audio signals to up to four locations
– Simultaneous transmission (Multicast) of audio signals to up to 64 locations
– Control inputs can initiate and terminate audio transmissions without the need for dedicated PC-based or other control equipment
– Eight control inputs with adjustable contact off delay time
– Eight control outputs: open collector output
– Adjustable sample rateand audio bandwidth allows efficient use of network resources.
– Minimum delay: 20 ms.
– Multiple error correction modes.
– Intuitive Configuration Operating and Management software.
– Browser-based software allows control and monitoring from any network-based PC.
– Convenient End User features including customizable Operation software Operation logs and password protection.
– Front panel indication: Link/Active Full-Duplex/Collision Status Error Run.
– Signal and Peak Indication.
– Front panel Reset button.
– Easy to upgrade Flash Memory firmware.
– Compact half-rack size unit (1 RU).
– Requires AC power supply model AD-246>
– Optional rack-mount kits:
MB-15B-BK (1 NX-100 or NX-100S)
MB-15B-J (2 NX-100 or NX-100S
– Five year warranty