The Trantec S5.3-HD-D2U system features 11MHz of bandwidth that will enable you to run up to 12 channels simultaneously at a price you will find hard to match.
This unique product will appeal to following markets: amateur dramatics audio visual broadcast churches djs musicians pro audio schools and theatres.
Trantec S5.3-HD-D2U UHF system (854-865MHz) features:
• Fully synthesised UHF dual conversion receiver with features including graphic LCD display jog wheel IR data link and headphone monitor.
• Dual Diversity featuring PLL Dual conversion receivers
• IF Freq: 1st IF 55.875MHz 2nd IF 10.7MHz
• Sensitivity: <1 µV/12dB SINAD
• RSSI range: 10 steps 30dB range Antenna Inputs: TNC 50 Ohm
• Output Level: XLR Line +15dBm max. Mic -25dBm max. Unbal 1/4 jack socket +9dBm max
• Rear Panel connections: RF input/output
• AF XLR and 1/4 Jack output PC USB port DC jack.
• Antenna Phantom: 9V @ 60mA short circuit protected on each RF port
• 9 Banks x 12 Channels
• Infra-Red Link: Range 15cm max
• Computer Interface(USB): Monitoring of RF AF and Transmitter Battery status
• Power Consumption: 300mA @ 12Vdc nominal
• Enclosure type: 19” 1U 1/2 width Rack
S5.3HTXD Handheld Transmitter:
• Fully synthesised UHF transmitter with features including: Integral LCD IR data link Battery status indicator Audio multistage attenuator Microphone mute switch.
• Battery Life: 10Hrs Typical
• Handheld Cartridge type: High quality directional Dynamic capsule.
• RF Bandwidth: < 200KHz
• Antenna Type: Integral
• Enclosure type: Full metal construction
• Battery Type: AA Single cell
For information on licensing legislation for wireless microphones please visit: https://www.ofcom.org.uk/manage-your-licence/radiocommunication-licences/pmse/pmse-licence-info