The TASCAM LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation studio submixing keyboardists or anyone looking for a great-sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1/4 TRS inputs – switchable from +4 or -10dB – can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs labelled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
• 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
• (8) stereo 1/4 TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
• 1U rack mountable
• Mic input with trim control on front panel
• 2-segment LED meter per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
• Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
• 1/4 and 1/8 stereo headphone outputs
• XLR balanced outputs for ST1 and ST2/AUX
• Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
• Ground lift switch and terminal