Article number: 318185
The only switch you need
Independent outputs for legacy or dSCR mode; can be used as cascade, standalone or terminated.
With your choice of 4, 8, 12 or 16 outputs, TRIAX multiswitches are compatible with Quattro and Wideband LNBs, and support 1 or 2 satellite positions.
With 70 years of reliability and innovation, we ensure you live up to your own customer promises.
Market-leading low power consumption means you can build large, cascadable systems with a single PSU connected at any point in the system.
Easy planning and installation
Simple integration with existing TRIAX solutions; 5x Quick F connectors included.
Earth Bars included for all subscriber outputs
- Input level 70…100 (-38 to -8dBm) dBµV
- Output level 85 (AGC) (-25dBm) dBµV
- LNB power supply max. 15…20 V/DC
- LNB current max. 1000 mA
- Frequency range TER 40…790, active MHz
- Frequency range SAT dSCR/legacy: 950…2150 – Wideband: 290…2340 MHz
- Through loss TER typ. 4 dB
- Through loss SAT typ. 2.5 dB
- Insertion loss – TER typ.0 dB
- Attenuation TER 0…20 dB
- Isolation cross polarisation H/V 25 dB
- Return Loss 10 dB
- Impedance 75 Ω
- DC Current consumption 40 mA
- PSU/adapter INFO Optional
- Temperature – operating -20…50 °C
- Number of inputs 4 SAT (1x quattro + 2x wideband) + 1 TERR
- Number of outputs 4