High Image Quality
– New Gamma curve setting provides richer color and clear images in all contents.
– New color/white balance setting provides clearer text & better white
XGA and WXGA Resolution
– Meets all classroom installations
3LCD Inorganic Panels
– Brighter Images Better on the eyes
– Better Grey Scale Better colour alignment
10000 Hours Lamp Life (Better Life)
– 33% better than conventional models
– Better TCO
Cleaning Cycle (same time as Lamp change
– Twin Filter Design – Low Cost of ownership
ECO PIC Mute (Blanking)
– Reduce power consumption / brightness when not in use. One button operation
– Gradually reduces power / brightness
Remote Control for iPhone / iPad
– Projector Remote/Projector Remote+ apps for Sony’s projectors. Networked projectors can be controlled by these remote app.
Network Presentation & Optional Wireless
– Content sent via network and optional wireless Dongle
– iPad / iPhone wireless (Vue Magic Pro)
– Vue Magic Pro Supports
– Android capability available after Oct 2013
– 4 inputs at one time (7 connected)
(Audio support Mac OS Support)
– User can display pictures and audio with one USB cable.
– Do not need to install any driver for this function.
– USB cable can support 5 meters by the USB specification
Client mode for USB Wireless Network
– USB Wireless Network Dongle supports Client mode. can access internet and send video / picture from devices to a projector.
|Brightness (Normal)||3300 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Aspect ratio||WXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2500:1|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours|
|Lens Throw Ratio||0.27:1|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-5 Degrees|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Dimensions W x D x H||372 x 382 x 138 mm|
|Included Accessories||Remote commander RM-PJ8|
|Lens Ratio Range||Ultra-Short Throw (0 – 0.4:1)|