The 8000-Watt VSX215B is a direct radiating passive twin 15 subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed portable and touring audio systems. VSX215B’s superb low frequency reproduction makes it the perfect choice for deployment in clubs bars theatres and AV applications.
A dual ported bass reflex system the VSX215B features dual high powered 15 low frequency drivers that provide extended low frequency response down to 40 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the VSX215B subwoofer to generate massive quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free.
VSX215B Subwoofers can be easily deployed in a multitude of configurations thanks to the integral M10 rigging points. For touring and portable applications the enclosures also feature strategically placed carry handles which are ergonomically integrated into the sides of each cabinet.
Construction and Connectivity
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint the cabinet is constructed of internally braced plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to accommodate additional subwoofer or satellite full range loudspeakers.
• Large scale horn loaded subwoofer for touring and installation applications
• 2000 Watts continuous 8000 Watts peak power
• Twin 15 drivers for extended low frequency response to 40 Hz
• Extremely efficient horn design for maximum sound pressure levels
• Ideal for foreground music playback in clubs bars theatres and AV applications
• Internally braced plywood enclosure
• Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
• Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
• Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
• Handles ergonomically integrated into sides of the cabinet
• Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
• 10-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.