Conceived engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design. VX 6 is a new evolution of the highly successful and ubiquitous V6 renowned for its exceptional performance to size ratio. It provides a compact yet punchy and sonically vibrant solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement and more demanding BGM applications as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The VX 6 has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VX Series models making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
Audio connection is via screw-in binding posts on the flush-mounted termination panel while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available custom designed for VX 6. This includes a yoke bracket and omni-mount for wall and ceiling location as well as a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified to guarantee greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind and security in the rating of the mounting hardware.
The VX 6 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard with matching grilles and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. This includes LINE-X™cabinet outer-coating internal prism sealing and treated transducers with perforated Grade 316 Stainless Steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304SS while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
Now available to order as single units (previously only available in boxed pairs).
• 150mm (6”) Dual Concentric full-range driver
• Tightly controlled 90 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 117 dB rec. amp power 200 W @ 8 Ohms
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Pole-mountable for small-scale portable PA applications
• Exceptional sound and performance for a cabinet of this size
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure
• Available in black or white textured paint finish – custom colours optional
• Available in weather proof specification (optional)
• Engineered and built in UK
• Auditoria / Lecture Theatres
• Bars & Restaurants
• Conference rooms
• Corporate AV
• Fitness Centres & Leisure Facilities
• Houses Of Worship
• Live Music / Performance Venues
• Museums & Galleries
• Night Club
• Performing Arts Spaces
• Portable PA
• Retail Spaces & Malls
• Theme Parks
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||225 x 333 x 215 mm|