Conceived engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design.
VX 12 is a new evolution of Tannoy’s market-leading V12 renowned for its exceptional performance and versatility making it a premier choice for many typical applications. It provides a high performance solution for medium scale sound reinforcement and more demanding mixed-use BGM applications such as loud fashion retail outlets and bars and small clubs.
The VX 12 has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VX Series models making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
305mm (12”) Dual Concentric full-range driver
• Tightly controlled 90 degree dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
• Peak output 126 dB rec. amp power 400 W @ 8 Ohms
• Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
• Integrip™ handle ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet and pole-mountable for optimum portability
• Flush-mounted TP with NL4 SpeakON and barrier strip connections
• Rugged and highly compact birch plywood enclosure