WT-5805 Wireless Tuner
WT-5805 TOA Space Diversity Technology
TOA wireless microphone tuners rely on Phased Lock Loop(PLL)synthesis for excellent performance levels stability and reliability. Oscillation frequency changes caused by changes in ambient temperature are kept to a minimum. For a dramatic reduction in noise during changeover between antennas true diversity and space diversity are now employed. The two true diversity tuner models are equipped with a twin antenna and support condenser microphones. A channel search function is incorporated in all tuners and a two-line LCD display enables faster meter reading. Remaining battery power indication is also provided.
The WT-5000 Series tuner units are the 250mA true diversity WT-5800 and space diversity WT-5805 and the 130mA space diversity WT-5810. The WT-5800 and WT-5805 each provide 4 x 16 selectable frequencies while the WT-5810 provides a 16-frequency selection.
• TOA true diversity and space diversity circuitry are incorporated in the WT-5000 Series tuners to ensure constant area coverage. Compared to conventional diversity tuners TOA models come with simpler and more effective circuitry thus enhancing overall performance and reliability.
• Phased Lock Loop (PLL) synthesis operation.
• Four 16-channel banks of circuit frequencies.
• TOA space diversity technology.
• Double super-heterodyne receiving system.
• Two-line LCD display.
• Auto mixing input function.
• Squelch function (carrier noise tone).
• Usable frequencies scanning channel search function.
• Compact half-rack size body.
• Microphone sensitivity adjustment function.
• Compander circuitry for minimizing ambient noise.
• Low-battery indicator.